What is your return policy?
At this time all sales are final and we do not offer returns.
What are the benefits of sensory play?
Some benefits of Sensory Play (to name just a few)
- Supports cognitive development helping developing brains bridge nerve connections
- Encourages discovery and development
- Develops and enhances memory
- Promotes mindfulness and calming
- Encourages problem solving
- Stimulates learning and language development
- And sooooo much more! It's mind-blowing how the simplistic this concept is and how many incredible benefits come out of engaging in sensory/open play!
What is in the sensory dough?
Flour | Salt | Vegetable Oil | Cream of Tartar | Essential oils |
How long does the sensory dough last?
Dr. Rob, our in house sensory dough formulator, recommends storing in a sealed ziploc bag or container or jar. Sensory dough can last you 3+ months. You can add a little water to the dough if it begins to dry out and some essential oil if your scent begins to fade.